Monday, February 3, 2014

Hey Everyone!
 This week was good!  so I forgot my planner from last week so im going off
 of what i remember.... here we go! so we went on exchanges and had
 alot of fun!  I was with our district leader Elder Clark. He wrestled in
 high school as well, so for our work out we wrestled in the morning.... I
 lost 3 out of the 5 matched we had. We saw Nilli merchant and  we talked
 about the commandments so more. it went really well. Later on that day we
 went to see a less active family the Graves, We talked to them about
 reading and praying and the importance of church. we talked  to
 some less actives in our area. we got canceled on alot! but its
 all good it happens.  and we had a driving ban for  half of
 the day because the roads were really bad.We shoveled peoples walks pretty
 much all day. I broke an 88 year old mans shovel so when we were able to
 drive again we went  to the store and i got him a new one.  we went
 around visiting the elderly in our ward and shoveling their driveways. We
 found out who was getting transferred that night and me and my comp are
 staying together for another 6 weeks. So it looks like im going to start my
 "sister Mission" in Arvada !  as you all know was the superbowl. We
 went around TRYING  to see people in our ward. lets just say we got alot of
 food when we went over to their houses. So Elder Houldridge and i  this
 transfer got a total of 110 lessons!!  how cool is that?? we worked so
 hard. Well thats all for this week.

 Love Elder Ruiz

No comments:

Post a Comment