Thursday, October 24, 2013

Change of plans- Denver (North) Colorado here I come!

This week was kind of fun i got to go to the temple this morning and the MTC president said that my mission transfer came in and that I’m going to the Denver North Mission. I realized that this is the same mission that Garrett is in so I’m kind of happy that I’ll be in the same mission with someone i know.

I just want everyone to know that I was considering coming home because I feel alone and im scared. I had a talk with president Davis, my mom, and Bryan smith and we talked about me going state side and see if that works out. Im going to try my very best and put the lord first.. I leave for Denver tonight. I will arrive in Denver tomorrow morning at and i will be starting my new journey there. I love and think all of you guys for the love and support you all have given me and I just want to say thank you and I love all of you.

-Elder Ruiz

No comments:

Post a Comment